Thursday 30 June 2011

Taking the plunge!!

Well I have finally taken the plunge and started a blog, with a bit of pushing and shoving from my dear friend Paulette of Paper Nosh who designed it for me! She is so talented and I hope to learn all about this blogging business from her. { Her blog: la Pink Paperie here }

The name Dangerous Liaison really originated from a collection of Baroque collars that I designed, they are darkly romantic and over the top fabulous, just the sort of thing you would want to wear on a Dangerous Liaison!!

I will be posting my jewellery designs, vintage finds, and a little of what goes on in my life, the places I visit, and topics that I hope you will find interesting. In time you will be able to purchase my jewellery straight from the blog, so please do come back and visit regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...