Monday 8 August 2011

A small post about a BIG addiction!

Come on, now you know you are addicted to 'stuff' too.....what is it? Come on spill the beans or in my case the RINGS!!! The rings, the rings, I just have a THING for them, can't help it, they just CALL to me....whereever I go there are RINGS that have to be tried on! Mainly HUGE ones, well I feel better for getting that off my chest, yes, another addiction of mine! Someone once said to me I must have been a Magpie in a previous life, anything sparkly attracts me. I think the RING thing is because I can look at them when I am wearing them unlike necklaces or earrings which you can't see on yourself. Anyway, here is PART of my collection, I am too embarassed to show you them all lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...