Saturday 18 February 2012

Flashback Friday-One of my favourtie places-Eltham Palace, London

I adore Art Deco and one of my very favourite places to visit is the stunning Eltham Palace in London. I remember the first time I took my daughter there when she was only ten years old and it worked it's magic on her too, for weeks after the visit she would draw the inside of the Palace and it really made a big impression on her, and now that she is an adult her love of Art Deco is still evident, in fact she said she would love to be married there!! The whole story of the palace is explained in the video, hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend, hugs.

To watch the video please don't forget to pause the music on the player



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...