Thursday 16 February 2012

Hot pink Agate, Rose Quartz and a new table!

I love pink of any shade but especially pale and hot pink, my brother bought me a wonderful ring for Christmas the main stone being rose quartz and I bought myself a Lola Rose hot pink Agate ring from London Fashion Weekend last year so I wanted a necklace and bracelet to match both colours. I made both in Rose Quartz and Hot Pink Agate, with grey crystals and a Rose Quartz heart pendant. I photographed them on my new purchase, a gold and black marble French inspired table with hand painted cabouchons on each side, there are two matching side tables which are calling to me as well!!! The pink just hints of the Spring to come, hopefully in the not too distant future!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...