Friday 23 September 2011

The Cloth Hall, Headcorn Antique Centre, Kent






As you probably know I am crazy about anything Vintage and that includes buildings! I work for just an afternoon a week in a stunning 15th Century building called The Cloth Hall, this is where cloth merchants would weave and sell their wears. The interior is heavily beamed, with crooked walls and floors, and we swear we have heard the resident ghost on many occasions walking above us on the empty top floor!!! The Cloth Hall is currently the Headcorn Antiques Centre where I have some of my hand made jewellery for sale. If you are ever in the area please do come and see us, we have everything but the kitchen sink, hang on......I think we may have one of those too!!!

Vintage Bliss

Vintage Bliss
The lovely Cheryl who owns the Hall has started a new venture, Vintage Bliss, which supplies Vintage china for Weddings, Tea Parties or any other Vintage soiree! Please contact me or The Cloth Hall if you have any inquiries. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead, hugs xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...