Wednesday 28 September 2011

London Fashion Weekend

Somerset House
Sophie's Vivienne Westwood necklace

My Lola Rose rings

My new Gushlow and Cole collar in Polar
This couple caught my eye in their fabulous vintage clothes!

Reception at Somerset House

Outside LFW

Jewellery, Handbag and Makeup tent


Gushlow and Cole jacket

Sophie having a well earned glass of bubbly!

Beautiful Gushlow and Cole jackets and coats

Gushlow and Cole amazing designs

Bryn, Sophie's boyfriend at LFW! Sorry Bryn lol!
Moi in my new Gushlow and Cole Collar

One of the many watering holes at LFW

Vintage handbags

View of the River Thames from Somerset House
The Venue for London Fashion Weekend is the fabulous Somerset House on the bank of the River Thames, a really majestic setting for our amazing British designers! As you know my daughter Sophie works for Gushlow and Cole who make the most wonderful fine sheepskin, goatskin, rabbit and baby lamb coats, jackets and accessories and twice a year they show their fabulous wares at LFW.  We had a great day on Sunday browsing the designer fashions, quaffing champagne and indulging in a little retail therapy! If you have never been to LFW I urge you to go, the next one is in February, you will find such amazing designer bargains at a fraction of the original cost. There are catwalk shows, vintage fashion, champagne bars, cafes, makeup tutorials and much more.  Sophie bought a lovely Vivienne Westwood necklace, a Elizabeth Lau dress and a Ted Baker ring and of course I couldn't come away without a couple of Lola Rose rings!! I also treated myself to a new sheepskin collar from Gushlow and Cole in one of their new colours Polar. You can wear them in so many ways and are such a great addition to your winter wardrobe. Please come and say hello, I would love to hear from you, hugs xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...