Friday 20 April 2012

Flashback Friday - Veruschka

My favoutie model of all time is the astounding Veruschka! I met her once in the 60s and from then on no other model could compare to her magical beauty and bearing. A six footer like myself she was a wonderful role model to a young teenager. A woman I could look in the eye...wonder of wonders! Do you have a favourite model? I would love to hear who and why? I hope you enjoy the video, don't forget to pause the music on the right hand side. Have a wonderfu weekend, hugs xxx

Veruschka

1 comment:

  1. Mine's definitely 80s Australian fashion icon Isabel Cowan. My friend and I were obsessed by her. We used to pretend we were her and imagine we were being 'interviewed' about the glamours of modelling! Isabel put Australian Vogue on the international map. My favourite shoots of Isabel were by Patrick Russell, with Isabel wearing dramatic looking black tie style 80s numbers, back to front (to form backless) satin tuxedos and huge puffy taffeta gowns. There was always some drop dead gorgeous male model in the background pouting at her! The stuff our dreams were made of!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...