Wednesday 17 October 2012

Beautiful Kent

I am passionate about my county of Kent, The Garden of England, of course others would disagree but I think it is one of the most beautiful and certainly historic of all England's counties. Situated only 30 odd miles from London and half an hour from the sea it is wonderfully placed and has the best of both worlds. Crammed full of Castles and historic buildings and places it fulfils my love of history and even in everyday life I walk past stunning architecture and ancient places. Here are a few photos of these places I have past in the last week.

The Chalybeate Springs, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Royalty would come to take the waters here for their health

Tubbridge Wells, The Pantilles

Tunbridge Wells

Lovely Mews, Tunbridge Wells

The Ancient House, Biddenden

Biddenden

Biddenden



Tenterden

A huge Anchor in Tenterden High Street, doubt if anyone would attempt to nick this!!

Tenterden



Love the Fox knocker!

My favourite Chocolate shop all hand made

Tenterden's quaint high street





This is a lovely video of some of the amazing Castles in Kent, don't forget to pause the music on the right hand side to watch the video, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...