Saturday 4 August 2012

An Antipodean surprise!

One of the lovely things about blogging is that you meet some fabulous people which otherwise you wouldn't have met. One of these delightful bloggers is Flora Fascinata, who makes stunning head wear and corsages amongst other things. Yesterday a package arrived all the way from Australia containing the most gorgeous corsages and a stunning neck piece, what a fantastic gift, thank you so much Flora! Her blog is wonderful so do go and take a look.

Commiserations to my Aussie friends.........I lost my voice screaming for our rowing team, we won GOLD!! I hope you are enjoying the Olympics as much as I am? Fantastic performances from Team GB and a triumph for London.

Here are the gorgeous gifts that Flora sent me, can't wait to wear them, thank you once again Flora XXX

Tweed pink and white with a touch of sparkle

Pure white loveliness

Stunning pale grey/blue embelished neck piece




Have a wonderful weekend, take care, hugs, B xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely Bea, this Antipodean is chuffed to get a mention on your blog! Enjoy your Flora-One-of-a-Kinds! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...