Thursday 16 August 2012

Bitten by the Bug!

I have been well and truly bitten....... by the photography bug......I have always loved taking photos as for me every snap is a memory to treasure and recently my camera comes everywhere with me. We were waiting to meet my brother for lunch the other day so to kill the time I took some snaps of my daughter Sophie and her boyfriend Bryn, I loved the composition, tree hugging is one of my fav things to do ha ha! No, seriously, I love the countryside so much and each tree, and we have a lot of trees....feel like my friends, they give us their fruits, their shade, their beauty and ask nothing in return so they deserve a hug now and again. Pics taken in Tenterden, Kent, got to go I can hear the sirens coming for me lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...