Sunday 9 September 2012

A jolly good read!





Are you are looking for a jolly good read? Something to completely take you away from everyday life, maybe a book to take on holiday, then look no further than the unique writing of Barbara Erskine, but be warned you will become addicted !! Her books are completely engrossing and unputdownable (is there such a word?) Lady of Hay was the first book I read set in the time of King John and the present day and from then on I was hooked. Every book she has written has an historical theme which is right up my street, ancient Egypt,  bronze age British tribes, The Roman Empire, there is not one book and I have read most of them which I have not enjoyed as much as the last. Let me know whate you think if you do read one of her books. Hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather, take care, hugs, B xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...