Saturday 1 September 2012

Randomness!

Not sure if there is such a word as Randomness? Anyway, just thought I would post some random photos that never made it into a post all taken by me.

We had the barbeque here, Kent is such a beautiful county

Kentish Oast Houses

This captures Jess's cheeky side!

Yasmin and Jess, at 12 years old a super rmodel in the making?

Strawberries are Jess's favourite

Teston

My lane

Next door, the Wisteria is stunning when it's out!

On the beach

Colours of Summer

Jess on her Throne!

Cute new arrivals in the field next door

A wonderful lunch at The Spa Hotel, Tunbridge Wells

Lulu


A very curious Biba

Anita and Sophie running Race for Life, in aid of Cancer Research, she ran for Auntie Jan

Keeping cool

I thought I saw a Puddy Cat!


We take Jess to feed the ducks on the village green, this house has been empty for years, I want it!!

Stunning display of Hydrangeas in front of the Chuch

Ond of my collars that gave the blog it's name

Sophie and Jess at the Barbeque


Wishing you all a great weekend, take care, hugs, B xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...