Saturday 30 July 2011

A Blast from the Past


I was just leaving the house the other day and I walked past some beautiful tea roses, the breeze must have been in the right direction because I was suddenly transported back to the 70s when I wore Tea Rose perfume by The Perfumers Workshop! It was the exact same fragrance, I buried my nose in the roses, and all sorts of memories came flooding back. I was in a bar in London and a chap next to me said...'What is that perfume you are wearing? It's like breathing Oxygen' hehe! And you know it is sort of. So, I thought I would treat myself to a bottle, unbelievably inexpensive a huge 125ml  bottle arrived a few days later. Why did I ever stop using this one trick pony? As to me it only has one note.....pure Tea Rose, gorgeous, lush, soft and creamy, I could smell it all day, I sprayed some on my bed linen and could smell it all night......

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...