Tuesday 12 July 2011

Couture Collars at DangerousLiaison!

The Sarah Siddons collar is made of beautiful heavy lace studded with rhinestones, the centerpiece is a rare vintage portrait of the actress Sarah Siddons, finished with silk ribbon ties.
The Sarah Siddons is $60 You can purchase this lovely item at my new shoppe here : Dangerous Liaison Boutique
The Venise ~ Hand dyed pastel lace, vintage Czech rhinestone pendants adorn this lovely collar, a removable pale pink silk flower can be worn to the side, finished with silk ribbon ties, a really feminine adorable collar.
The Venise is $60.  You can purchase this item at my new shop here:  Dangerous Liaison Boutique

The Hortense Collar is a lovely feminine collar of white lace on blue, a huge sparkling rhinestone centerpiece is surrounded by pearls. A pearl and crystal drop finishes this stunning collar, finished with silk tie ribbons.
The Hortense is $60   You can purchase this item at my new shoppe here: Dangerous Liaison Boutique
Portrait of a Lady Collar is a vision of creamy beige and white silk rosettes made by me to which I have added a rare vintage portrait surrounded by pearls, very stunning and ladylike! Finished with silk ribbon Ties. 
Portrait of a Lady is $60  You can purchase this lovely collar at my new shoppe here:  Dangerous Liaison Boutique
The Marie Antoinette collar is the largest and most regal of all my collars. A beautiful portrait of the Queen herself is surrounded by the most wonderful sparkling vintage rhinestones. White on Black lace finished with silk ribbon ties, this is not for the faint hearted but that bravest of Queens!!
The Marie Antoinette is $60  You can purchase this lovely Marie Antoinette lace collar at my new shoppe here:
Dangerous Liaison Boutique
Darkly romantic and striking is The Sophia Collar, jet black lace teamed with black silk ribbon and purple rhinestones, a gorgeous unusual collar, finished with silk ribbon ties.  
The Sophia is $60  You can purchase the lovely Sophia Collar at my new shoppe here:  Dangerous Liaison Boutique


After starting this blog to showcase my jewellery designs I have up to now only posted happy happenings in my life, there have been a few of late! So, here are a few of my Couture Baroque collars, these collars are such statement pieces, made with lace, vintage Czech crystal, rare vintage portraits, silk flowers and a variety of other unique lovelies. Each is a one off and most are finished with satin ties so that they fit all size of necks, they can be worn romantically high on the neck, or lower if desired. I can of course make a custom design for you to match a special outfit or wedding dress. One of my most favorite stones to work with in my more casual jewellery is pearls, a gift from the sea, such stunning works of nature, not only are they timeless and classy but can be used in so many different ways. I will be posting more photos of my pearl line of jewellery soon. Please feel free to contact me here if you have any questions, thank you all, take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...