Sunday 24 July 2011

Glamour Puss in Pearls



Pearl collar $15
For those of you who love your kitties how about a very glam pearl collar! I made our Siamese kitten Biba a collar of faux pearls and rhinestone beads, it fastens with a very strong rhinestone magnetic clasp so that if his/her adventures include getting caught up in undergrowth or trees it will easily and safely come off! They can be made in any colour and size, I can even make them out of real pearls for that extra special pampered Puss.....Biba has one for best!!!! You can purchase them in my boutique, just press the button on the top right hand side of my blog and it will take you directly to my shop. Please email me for any special order you may have. Thanks everyone....have a wonderful Sunday xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...