Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Northern Lights

 One of my lifelong ambitions is to see the unbelievably beautiful Northern Lights. A wonder of nature that is mostly seen in Scandinavian countries but it has been on the news that the UK may be seeing this unique sight. It has to be a clear night and the weather this week has been dull, rainy and overcast but on Friday it s due to be a lovely bright sunny day and night. So I will be night sky watching, cannot risk missing this display of nature's natural wonders. The video below is of one of my very favourite people Joanna Lumley searching for the Norther Lights, she finally finds them almost on the last day, I find this incredibly moving and it literally brings me to tears, music by Peer Gynt, hope you enjoy it!



Don't forget to pause the music up on the right hand side to watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...