Wednesday 9 May 2012

Rye

The second birthday this month was my brother's, won't tell you how old let's say a bit older than 21!!! He lives in Rye, East Sussex which is a stunning ancient town and very beautiful. I took him to lunch at The George Hotel, afterwards we went for a stoll up to The Citadel, it's like you have stepped back in time and is centered around the church of St Mary's. Cobbled streets, timbered buildings and just a timeless atmosphere. I spied a beautiful croc handbag in one of the little boutiques there, hint hint, and while I took some photos he bought it for me! It's great having an older brother!! Here are a couple of photos I took, it was a very overcast day so no blue skies but still stunning!















1 comment:

  1. How lovely is Rye! Mr Fascinata went there when he used to live in Romney on Marsh! Looking at your photos I could feel the wrinkles dropping off my face! So cool and relaxing looking. Now on another note, how terribly selfish of you to hold back on the handbag photo! Miffed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...